- Jillian will review your health history, why you are visiting today and goals you want to accomplish.
- She will listen to your concerns, give feedback and answer any questions or concerns before starting hands-on work.
- Jillian will next ask you to perform a few movements so she can assess your structure, posture and its’ function.
- She will then direct you to position yourself on the table to receive an effective, efficient and therapeutic session.
- Throughout the session Jillian will check-in with you on pressure and temperature and finish up with any final seated work and/or movement coaching. After the session is when she might discuss further appropriate exercises for you to bring home.
- Sessions are 75 minutes.